Re: [Spridgets] U-Haul

To: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>,spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] U-Haul
From: Bob Spruck <mgmaven@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 22:27:10 -0500
I had this problem with the first trailer I used to tow my ' 67 Midget
Vintage Race car. I bolted a 2x6 into each rail. The thickness of the 2x6
matched the height of the inside flange, so the tires rode on a flat
surface. I did cross the tie-down straps both front and rear so the car
would not move sideways. Worked great for a few years until I got a better
trailer.

Bob