Re: [Spridgets] eBay/Paypal was Holy SMOKES !!!

To: "'PayPal Chat Room'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] eBay/Paypal was Holy SMOKES !!!
From: tinydog@snet.net
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 15:18:37 +0000
tinydog expounded:

Here's my PayPal story:

When I sell bones, old dog dishes, and leashes on ebay, I always use PayPal. I
get paid right away and don't have to wait for checks to clear or money orders
to arrive. Sure they take 2%-3%, but the sale is completed, finito.

When I want my money, I order a withdrawl to my bank account and the money
arrives in several days.

I even use it to receive money for non-ebay sales, if the other dog or master
agrees to cover the fees.

It may not be a dog's life for everyone, but it works for me.