Re: [Spridgets] Paypal was Holy SMOKES !!!

To: oldsaabguy@comcast.net, cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Paypal was Holy SMOKES !!!
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 15:28:12 EST
I have a special credit card with a #350 limit that only ever gets used for
Internet purchases (_www.aircraftspruce.com_ (http://www.aircraftspruce.com) .
etc) that is  linked to my Paypal account.  I also have a special bank
account that has a  #1 in it that is also linked to the paypal account.  This
works
ok for me  and without it I simply wouldn't have been able to sell and ship
Spridget  silicone hoses outside of the UK (mandatory LBC content).

I've bought some stuff off e-bay that I've been really pleased with even
though I don't need a NOS Spridget diff carrier or NOS Spridget conrod.   I've
also bought some s/h stuff that I've been pleased with.

I never manage to sell much but have sold crap I wouldn't give away to a
charity shop that someone was very pleased to pay good money for.

Weslake-Monza 1330