Re: [Spridgets] Could this be a scam?

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Could this be a scam?
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 15:50:45 -0500
derf wrote:
> He just wants your personal information.  There is no "mover".
> He doesn't want your "item".
> He is Nigerian Prince.

That Prince is giving me his father's millions.
He told me so, would a prince lie? Nah, I just sent him $5000 for the
processing fees.
So the money is coming in cash, in boxes in a Fed-EX truck but the truck
ran out of gas
so I wire transfered $100 so the Fed Ex truck can fill up and bring my
cash to me.
How can you say it's a scam? A prince with a king for a father who owned
some weird ass oil company that I couldn't find on Google and who had
all his millions in some never heard of bank would never lie.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ