Re: [Spridgets] Pay pal

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pay pal
From: William McLeod <wbmcleod@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 11:08:09 -0700
As one who has been a seller and Paypal user since the days when they
were still offering a $10 bonus for signing up (9 years ago), I have
had few complaints until lately.  Now they are trying to force all
ebay customers to use their services and charging pretty high fees for
the privilege.  My Visa company doesn't tell me I have to use their
card and doesn't tell me as a seller that I cannot accept cash or a
check, but Paypal does.  It is not the cost, it is the enforcement!

Bill
Tucson