Re: [Spridgets] Vega Wheels

To: <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Vega Wheels
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 11:05:11 -0800
Lin,

The steel base wheels and the steel GT wheels show up on ebay from time
to time and are usually pretty cheap.

Alloy wheels, like the gold Cosworth Vega wheels and the 10-hole Monza
wheels are usually a bit more pricey. Cosworth wheels especially are
pricey as there were only a limited number made and there's a small but
enthusiastic following for the cars.

There's a Vega/Monza community at www.h-body.org
<http://www.h-body.org/> , I think they hae a classified section, but if
not I'm sure someone has some GT wheels lying about that they'd let go.

-=Chris
Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/