Re: [Spridgets] Ebay and paypal

To: "'Jim Johnson'" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ebay and paypal
From: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@att.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 17:56:13 -0800
Actually I use a couple of different ways to get by the customers walls.
First is to take their number and try calling the next couple after it like
if it ends in 7200 call 7201. The next is a little better.  I leave a voice
mail saying I'm Tiger Woods wondering if  you would like to make up a 4 some
with me and Bill Gates at Pebble Beach this weekend, call me back at?  Or
this is me at the motor home dealer confirming that your driver has picked
up the new one you charged to your mastercard. The best if you get a real
person is, this is Dr. So and So at the Aids clinic calling to let your boss
know that his test was positive and we need to speak to him as soon as
possible.

                        Crash

.  Try calling the CEO of any company this size and see how far you get!

If you had called the number you would find out that there is a dial by name
function which will connect you with the extension of the person you want.

All you guys want to do is pi$$ and moan. Go work on your damned car!

Cheers!!
Jim