[Spridgets] The Da Vinci Code LBC content

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list
Subject: [Spridgets] The Da Vinci Code LBC content
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 19:07:59 -0600
I just finished watching the Da Vinci Code on TNT. Near the end of the
movie, when the Priory reveal themselves to Robert Langdon and Sophie, the
following scene shows Langdon outside along a wall looking thoughtful.
Sophie walks up to him with a blanket over her shoulders. When the camera
cuts to the shot of the two of them talking, there is the back end of a
Morris Traveler (blue IIRC) in the background, behind Langdon. No further
shots of the parking lot reveal more of the car, just those few seconds.
No other LBC's noticed, but I figured I'd mention it.

--
DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad