Re: [Spridgets] Panel adhesive suggestions?

To: Kevin Valentine <kevinv1275@gmail.com>, Spridgets
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Panel adhesive suggestions?
From: roger cotting <rbc_48183@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 08:44:58 -0800 (PST)
I have used "Maximum" which is available at body supply shops for some floor
repair and battery compartment repairs. I find it easy to use. follow the
instructions on the tube. It comes with a mixer on the end of the tube. I
don't use it, I just mix on a piece of cardboard like you do with Bondo. It
stays pliable for about 10-15 minutes. I use Clecko's and clamps to hold the
pieces together and let it dry overnight. It cleans up like Bondo. I also used
it to put flat rocker panels on my Sprite. I got the idea from Spritgetech
where they fasten fiberglass fenders onto Sprites.

Roger Cotting