Re: [Spridgets] New Law

To: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] New Law
From: Kathryn Bales <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:00:59 -0800
That is precisely why we need to take action and write Senators and
Representatives the moment new legislation is proposed. Waiting until
after it goes to committee is too late for anything to be done.  Look at
all the new legislation in IL alone. If it passes, Just Ed won't be able
to get any more Spaniels, as it will require a terribly expensive
license with penalties more appropriate for multiple felonies in order
to sell or give away a dog or puppy.

Kate