Re: [Spridgets] A day at the auto show

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] A day at the auto show
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 08:02:45 -0500
Bill,
I am so with you on the power windows, when I was thinking my 15 year old
Saturn wagon wouldn't make it through the summer I started pricing cars of
similar design, and there were no dealers selling new cars with hand crank
windows. So I got frustrated and looked at all the cars at all the dealers
and again no hand crank windows on new cars. I decided to go for a 3rd
transmission and keep my favorite 1st & maybe last new car.

What is with the auto industry why aren't any of them making cars with crank
windows I just don't get it.
Lin

PS Yea ditto Jim, not only banks aren't giving car loans how about people
are at the edge of their seats trying to keep their jobs and not buying new
cars for fear of no job, food & shelter on their minds.