[Spridgets] Kansas City, MO - 1971 Midget needs fixing

To: "Midget Group at team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: [Spridgets] Kansas City, MO - 1971 Midget needs fixing
From: Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 21:19:19 -0500
Kansas City, MO listers please note:

I got an email from a guy who is looking for help to get his Midget on the
road.  He seems to be prepared to pay for help.  If you want to get involved,
take a look, ask a question, or suggest a local resource, please email him at
pk@pkwebdesigns.com .  He is not a listmember.  All I know is what he wrote -
below is his email to me:

Steve
www.1978mgmidget.com