Re: [Spridgets] A day at the swap meet

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] A day at the swap meet
From: Sam H <snhochberg@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:52:30 -0600
Son of a gun! I'm more a lurker than a poster, but had I known this was a
chance to meet so many posters (or imposters) I'd have spoken up. Yes, this
was a good swap meet, perhaps more because I actually found most of all the
parts I was looking for ('68 Sprite) than the size of the show. I only live
a mile from there so it's an annual rite of passage whether I need anything
or not. I recognized David L. from his shoes <grin> but didn't have a chance
to chat. I may have spoken to others of you without even realizing it! Next
year, could y'all bring some "Hello, My Name Is... tags? I spent most of the
day either scrounging around or hanging out at the AHCA and BCU tables. Oh,
yeah, and of course the requisite visit to Burt Levy's table.

Next year we should coordinate a meetup location, or all wear foil hats, or
something...

...Sam Hochberg
'68 Sprite
'73 um, German thing.