[Spridgets] OT - Join us in the Walk to Defeat ALS (Part 2)

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] OT - Join us in the Walk to Defeat ALS (Part 2)
From: Kristi & Lambert <kristi74midget@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:35:46 -0500
continued -----

This year, we will Walk in honor of Janet Thomas (Kristi's mom), who
is courageous in her current battle with ALS. During her struggle with
the debilitating effects of ALS, Janet forever inspires us with her
bravery and determination. This inspiration encouraged us to join the
fight against ALS. We hope you will join us as we work to help
everyone living with this disease.

        Our hope is to be one of the top fundraising participants and bring
many friends and family with us on Walk Day! To do this, We need your
support therefore we are asking you to support our Walk team by making
a gift or walking with us.  It is faster and easier than ever to
support this great cause by making your tax-deductible donation online
using the link below. Simply click on the link below to visit our
personal fundraising page and donate directly online or join us as a
Walk participant.

        You may also choose to send your contribution in the form of a check.
Please make all checks payable to The ALS Association, Greater
Philadelphia Chapter and send them to us at the following address:

Janet Thomas or Christina Liebel

1366 Randy Drive

Pottstown, PA 19464

        Thank you again for supporting us in the fight against ALS. We
appreciate your generosity and we will continue to update you with our
progress as Walk Day nears.

        Sincerely,

        Kristi (Christina)