Re: [Spridgets] Huh???

To: List for the Hearing Impaired <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Huh???
From: tinydog@snet.net
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:11:34 -0800 (PST)
tinydog responded:

Didn't say that, Jim. I said what I meant.

The radical Cheney administration ran roughshod over the Constitution, started
an extra war, lied about several important things, cost many people their lives
in terms of fatalities, crippling physical injury and emotional scarring, and
oh, helped wreck the economy.

Democrats aren't blameless, not by a long-shot, but the black sheep of the Bush
Family (by their own admissions) was off the scale.

We're all in uncharted waters right now and it won't do the country any good
what-so-ever to engage in petty sniping such as that defined and practiced by
the equally radical and right-wing Republican Talk Radio hosts.

Supporters of the Bush Administration tried to paint anyone and everyone who
didn't support their policies as extreme leftists when in reality most of the
country gave them much latitude after "9/11" to do whatever they wanted.

No, Jim. People that disagreed with the Bush/Cheney power machine were like
most people. They were people that liked their politics middle-of-the-road. We
were all abused by these two cowboys.

I didn't vote for Bush but supported him after the attacks in New York and
Washington and felt he would be a better Commander-in-Chief than Al Gore.
President Bush proved me wrong on that point.

It was a sad 8 years.

And now, may God bless us all.