[Spridgets] Punk and Billy Zoom

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Punk and Billy Zoom
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:44:52 -0800
It seems to me that Billy's music is a mix.  It has a punk flavor but he
also rips off some guitar work that reminds me more of Rockabilly as well.
I can hear a wide spectrum of influences in his guitar playing. . .a
musically aware guitarist which is something that I do not always associate
with a lot of Punk groups.   Plus his guitar tones are superb.  I don't hear
tone like that with punk groups these days.

To me, he is his own thing with a broader source of influences. . . my 1
cent of thought anyway.

Kirk
59BE
'74 Les Paul  (a true Norlin era gem) LOL
'85 Strat
And a future Billy Zoom Gretsch tribute model!