Re: [Spridgets] Huh???

To: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Huh???
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:10:28 -0600
Its universal, Daniel.  I will never forget the Brit newspapers back in the
60s when I lived over your way.  What a gem the Rt. Hon. Rev. Ian Paisley
was!  Is he still in there cocking up the works?  My old mate Jeremy Taylor
wrote and recorded a number of great parody songs about the Brit government.
Great sport at the time!  I remember one about the Ulster crew called
something like "The Fighting Ulstermen".  "We'll bash religion into you with
two feet of lead pipe....."   etc.   Those were the days of Harold Wilson
and Barbara Castle.  You old enough to remember that?

Cheers!!
Jim

--
Cheers!!