[Spridgets] 1275 Race Head FS

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] 1275 Race Head FS
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 19:39:00 -0800 (PST)
Getting my groove back in the garage tonight finally. I came across a bare 1275
head, 1316 variety. It came from a Midwestern council race car that later ran
in VSCDA very competitively. It's had some serious chamber work done, and is
marked 15cc in grease pencil, although I remember it cc'ing at 17. No valves,
springs, just air and water bypass holes plugged with Allen plugs. I have
several other heads I'll never use. It came off a running car that put a rod
through a block - the head was fine. If anyone is interested for a snotty
application, let me know. $350 negotiable. Photos at your behest. Currently
painted OE green.

Ron Soave

It's times like these - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW88CzFb6TQ