Re: [Spridgets] New Owner of a Sprite! #HAN7L38284

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] New Owner of a Sprite! #HAN7L38284
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 09:47:41 -0800
I'll do a photo shoot once the car is here, I'll put it up on Picasa.
It's always nice to have before & after pictures.

I'm going to have to make some pretty immediate changes on the car - of
course get the brakes sorted out and work on the windshield seal and all
that.

Am in the "looking for parts" stage right now.

Rick Bastedo