Re: [Spridgets] Safety - Seat Belts and Roll Bar Question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Safety - Seat Belts and Roll Bar Question
From: tinydog@snet.net
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 16:12:33 -0800 (PST)
tinydog sent thanks:

Great resource. I printed-out the entire text and I'm going to ask my master to
put it in the glove-box of the Midget. (Wait a minute. I don't think we have a
glove box in the Midget.)

Anyway, I'm going to have him read the whole thing to me when he gets home.

You wouldn't have any organic treats you could email me, woodja?

BTW, At the end of your emails you include: "The Red Thing". Does that refer to
your car?

"Be nice to your dogs, they're the ones that decide where to poop."