Re: [Spridgets] Daylight Savings Time

To: CAWS52803@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Daylight Savings Time
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 08:32:41 -0700
Hello CAWS52803,

     Somewhere on the "net" i saw someone ranting

     How come Congress didn't think about global warming before
     changing the dates of daylight savings time? That extra hour of
     daylight HAS to be affecting us, and now they've gone and made it
     even worse by starting it sooner and ending it later. Why do we
     still do it at all? everyone can see we've global climate change
     and this has to be a contributing factor....

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

      * "It's my maid's night off," said Tom helplessly.