[Spridgets] Pertronix

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Pertronix
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 11:59:52 -0700
I put mine in about 2-3 years ago into a new Mallory Dual Point.

There was little if any wear in the Mallory.  I noticed an immediate
improvement in performance - which might be related to something else that
was not correct when using points.  The condition of the previous points
seemed to be fine. . but the setting or something might have been off. . .
not sure.

So far the thing as been reliable and I appreciate the performance kick that
I get from it.

I think they made two series of these things, the earlier one had issues.  I
believe I have the latter series Pertronix.

Kirk
59
BE