Re: [Spridgets] E brake settings

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>, Spridgets
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] E brake settings
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 12:49:15 +0000
If it's set correctly, it shouldn't click.  ;)

Now, when you're 'setting it', that's a different question!  :)

Push your project ahead until the wheels do a quarter rotation; set the
e-brake again; and ignore the project for the same amount of time.  It might
just work out!  :)  Ah, too late ... you paid to have them turned!

Robert O'Duquette
( My brother would have been 47 today. )