Re: [Spridgets] Glad I have spare fenders - niece backed into my

To: Ed's Shop <shop@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Glad I have spare fenders - niece backed into my
From: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 21:33:52 -0400
Ed's Shop wrote:
> <<I guess I'll tell her that I have spare fenders and she will have to buy
> whatever has to be bought and at least get the replacement fenders
> primered.>>
>
> While she most likely IS a great kid Rick, I WOULD add LABOR to the
> Repair Bill.
>
> Might seem 'harsh', but life is harsh<G>!!!

Help her do the work, teach her how to sand, show her how to paint,
unbolt and stuff like that.
Making her pay hurts but teaching her how to fix will be a lesson she
will not forget.
That said, now if I can just get my daughter to crawl in the cave of HER
Bugeye to string some wires and bolt on the license plate lamp....

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ