[Spridgets] Need assistance with my project

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Need assistance with my project
From: hmortada@aol.com
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 13:16:01 -0400
Hey Group,

looking for some suggestions and help with putting my Midget back on road
keeping in mind that this is my first project car.

Where and what kind of roof should I purchase? Interior carpeting,
should I buy it pre-cut or make it myself. Thirdly, what type and tire
size the 1979 Midget use. And any other recommendations would be
greatly appreciated. I also need to redo the seats.

I noticed that Autozone sells parts for them, are they any good? Will they
last? etc...

I am located in Ottawa, Canada.

Thank you Sprigeters.

Cheers,

Hadi

GameVault: Play free online games at Gamevault.ca. Word arcade, puzzle and
more. Play now!
http://www.gamevault.ca/?icid=AOLGAM00310000000001