Re: [Spridgets] Fiberglass Bug Eye Bonnet on Seattle Craigslist

To: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fiberglass Bug Eye Bonnet on Seattle Craigslist
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 13:10:48 -0700
Hello Rick,

      considering the prices for metal bonnets and the shape they're
      in, that looks like a deal to me. the question is how good are
      the molds that THIS one was taken from? There are some real
      quality casting available.

      Some of the "purists" (Yeah, there ARE some here) look askance
      at using a fiberglass nose. Some might even object to puttin' a
      BE nose on an SWA or RWA car. Let 'em object. Make that a '64
      BE!

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

   "We've taken over the government," the general cooed.