Re: [Spridgets] Help with Rivergate Question

To: "Kirk Hargreaves" <khargreaves2@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Help with Rivergate Question
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 01:06:20 -0400
Kirk, I think it is a good idea to have it rebuilt

One concern is the rubber seals.  These datsun trannys are getting
close to 30 years old, and all rubber degrades over time.

It's a bit of work pulling the engine and trans.  Might as well do it right.

Also a good time to change your flywheel ring gear while your in there.