Re: [Spridgets] cool sounding Spridget

To: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] cool sounding Spridget
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 06:18:16 -0400
Dave,
What do you think he has under the hood? I would love to pack a big fast
loud sounding motor in my Sprite but I've gotta learn more about engines
first. Who knows if I don't get totally frustrated with the 948 I may move
up a notch : ) Yea yea I know the notch is a 1275 : )
Happy Motoring in what ever is under the hood.
Lin