Re: [Spridgets] now WAY OT - Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re:

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] now WAY OT - Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re:
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 17:19:03 +0000
I don't think that that is medication.  I think that that is an exercise
regime.  You lift the weight, then you walk, then lift the weight then walk.
Depending what the water is like there, it could work out to be the same
benefits.  I dunno ... if you're going to drink beer, drink beer; if you want
to drink water, drink water.  I really don't understand that half and half
stuff.  :)

Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:46:46 -0500

Alice must be very talented, if you think she can cure ED...
He's been self medicating with Miller Lite for years.

<BG>

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 10:29 AM, <robertduquette@sympatico.ca> wrote:

I've heard on TV that if you're having problems with ED, you can See Alice.
Apparently that helps?

> Drew
> Enjoying yet another debate with Ed;)
You are subscribed as tequila.brad@gmail.com