Re: [Spridgets] What you can find under an old Sprite seat

To: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] What you can find under an old Sprite seat
From: Kevin Valentine <kevinv1275@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 01:20:13 -0400
On Apr 15, 2009, at 9:18 PM, Frank wrote:

> But under the passenger seat, never opened, still sealed in the
> cellophane wrapper was a brand new Blind Faith album.
> That's a vinyl record for you young punks Ron  and Ryan ;)
> So I opened it up and popped it on the turn table. I think I'm good
> on listening to Blind Faith for another 30 years.

Frank,

That album may be worth something.  It was born the same year as the
car and it was their only album.  So the guy who bought the car (new)
stopped at the record store on his way home from the dealership.

A little info on Blind Faith from Wikipedia........

Blind Faith were an English blues-rock band that consisted of Eric
Clapton (The Yardbirds, Cream), Ginger Baker (The Graham Bond
Organisation, Cream), Steve Winwood (Spencer Davis Group, Traffic)
and Ric Grech (Traffic, Family). The band, which was one of the first
"super-groups", released their only album, Blind Faith in August
1969. They were stylistically similar to the bands in which Winwood,
Baker, and Clapton had most recently participated (Traffic and Cream).

Kevin