Re: [Spridgets] Fel-Pro gaskets

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fel-Pro gaskets
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 06:09:47 -0500
In a private note to me, Guy Day SAID:

<<As everybody has something to say about it why don't you stock it?>>

All I can say Guy is 'good God gertie', it's changed AGAIN !!!!

1 or 2 years ago Wurth (German based Corp) had the rights to the stuff.
for a short while and prior to that PermaTex had it.
And NOW it's BRIT !?!?!?!?

I GIVE UP !!!!   LOL

Now I gotta find out what it's gonna COST me!!!  When Wurth had it,
stuff was $15.00/80ml tube (had one handy to look at<G> for size)
NOT including shipping (for 6 tubes)!!

And I AM a Dist. for Wurth<sigh>.  Got NO 'notice'!!!

THANKS for research/info<G>!!!

Ed