Re: [Spridgets] look at this and tell me why?

To: "'Michael Rowe'" <mdrowe@optonline.net>, "'spridgets'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] look at this and tell me why?
From: "Andrew Payne" <andrewpayne@intrex.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:08:17 -0400
Much more eloquent than my response of, "why not?"  These cars are not coach
built Bugattis, they are not rare.  While I don't want to see one mounted on
a sign or used as a planter, this is fun.  I'm sure that there will be
people who think I'm crazy when I drop a big 'ole in the back of a Festiva.
But it just sounds like fun to me.

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/photos/89Shogun_shell.shtml

Drew
----

People like us who are a little whacky should understand that they are a
little whacky and not be overly critical of others who are a little whacky
about something different.

Michael Rowe