[Spridgets] oil

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] oil
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 17:19:50 -0500
NOT wanting to open up a big discussion on ZDDP again; it's all in the
archives but I get this newsletter from Eastwood and the article from
the Mustang Forum is rather interesting and very complete (as in more
than I wanted to know).  The last few paragraphs start talking about
amounts needed but never say specifically a minimum.  Did I miss
something?  My meds! Where are my meds?

http://eastwood.ip07.com/form/eastwood/viewhtml/9z1zin218ndgbb7aj810gin65c2bssrsa7d148rs9mo

You may have to register but it's not bad....good articles.

Sorry, don't do tiny's (never say "tiny" to a guy!)

Dave W.