Re: [Spridgets] What a FUN car!!!

To: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] What a FUN car!!!
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 18:46:04 -0700
Thanks Frank,
I went and took a quick look under there tonight.
There's a clear tube with oil in it to the back top side of the gauge.
Oil drips from the brass connector.

Wires were disconnected most likely when I pulled the wire for the fuel pump
loose from the switch on the dash to hook it up to ignition source. There
was a red one hanging below one of the switches and an empty spade lug on
that switch.
Hopefully that means I should have plugged it in there. I haven't had time
yet to see if that was the case.

Oil dripping and no choke are the big obstacles to driving right now.

Rick