Re: [Spridgets] Minilite style wheels

To: "Spridgets Digest" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Minilite style wheels
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 08:30:11 -0500
FWIW, Hap and his group were responsible for an excellent Midget 50th venue
proposal for Greer, SC in association with the big BMW facility at the Euro
Autofest. I talked several times with Hap and found him to be a great guy to
talk to and deal with. I cannot vouch for his work or his parts, but as a
person he seems to be a really nice, honest guy. I note he is also offering
what appears to be the Ford T9 5 speed conversion kit for Sprites and
Midgets.

Cheers!!
Jim

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 7:28 AM, 72 Spridget <72spridget@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone interested in Superlites should note this vendor:
>> http://www.acmespeedshop.com/
>> Hap is experienced with what he sells as well as British Cars, and more
>> specifically, B's and Midgets.
>>

> I have heard many things about Hap, but none of them have ever been
> negative. He must be GOOD...
>
> You are subscribed as bmwwxman@gmail.com
>
> http://www.team.net/archive

Cheers!!
Jim
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
not
sure about the former. - Albert Einstein