Re: [Spridgets] NO LBC Mac/PC/Phone WiFi setup

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NO LBC Mac/PC/Phone WiFi setup
From: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@me.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 19:31:27 -0700
Larry,

I have been using SMC's Barricade router for years with no problems.
One thing I like is the built in firmware firewall.  Have no real
experience with setting up for wireless.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition