[Spridgets] Fuel or Electrical - I think it's fuel need help

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Fuel or Electrical - I think it's fuel need help
From: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 11:07:41 -0700 (PDT)
It turned out to be electrical after all. I thought it was fuel but after
changing out fuel filter on the pump and runing with a full tank issue with
Bugsy mysteriously simply dying while cruising around and then refiring as
soon as I turned the key I think has been solved.

Turns out the + 12VDC Coil Lead had vibrated loose. It wasn't even finger
tight. That opening and closing of the connection there was responsible I
believe for the engine cutting out and dying and then instantly restarting.

Thanks to all who responded to my requests for help. And congrats to the 1 or
2 folks who responded saying check the coil. That was it. Bugsy is once again
going Vroom, Vroom and making sweet noises.