Re: [Spridgets] Truck bed liner

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Truck bed liner
From: "Mark A. O'Neil" <mark.a.oneil@dartmouth.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 14:32:43 -0400
A few years ago a buddy of mine painted a truck with RhinoLiner (bed
and body, over and under) and it is still holding the truck together
to this day! Durable stuff.

Two years ago I used Eastwood Co. rust convert and encapsulator on the
floors of the midget after wire grinding the surface rust off. I keep
an eye out for the return of rust, but have seen none to date.

-m