Re: [Spridgets] Fuel Line or Electrical

To: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fuel Line or Electrical
From: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:41:08 -0400
Larry Macy wrote:
> Had a buddy with a B that had a similar issue. Filled it up, ran
> great. Then would die with a half tank. Ended up being a hole in the
> pick up tube in the tank. Quit getting gas and just passed air after
> about a half tank.

Ladybug has this exact problem now.
Runs out of gas and only takes 3 gallons.
But I know it's the pick up tube, it's the same tank that was originally
in the BABE rally car when the same problem showed up.
I have GOT to throw out the junk when I know it's junk so I don't use it
again.
I found this tank and said WOW I DO have a spare tank, but no, I still
need a tank.
But Kevin says he wants to fix this tank, I'm gonna watch him fix it
from a distance ;)
I saw a gas tank blow up and get airborne by 30 feet once.
I'm still just gonna watch when a torch touches a tank.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ