Re: [Spridgets] Welding Gas tanks

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, robertduquette@sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Welding Gas tanks
From: James Lempe <oldtimealaskan@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:00:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Gang,

I weld gas tanks routinely in my welding shop.  The secret is to fill the tank
with CO (Carbon Monoxide) usually with a hose from my truck (with the engine
running)  to the tank.  CO simply will not ignite.  It's quite safe or I would
not be doing it.

Jim, Homer Alaska

Thank God we don't get all the government we pay for.

--- On Tue, 4/28/09, robertduquette@sympatico.ca <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>