Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: Changing spring bushes

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: Changing spring bushes
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 20:33:35 GMT
"Ya bahstahd"....LOL...ROTF....:):)

CB

-----Original Message-----
From: Lester
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 4:24 PM
To: Peter Caldwell
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: [Spridgets] Changing spring bushes and
brake shoes...

Ya bahstahd..  I was unable to use my right index finger as the
knuckles were so inflamed from using needle nose Vise Grips for over
an hour..

pinch close, try to push, vise grips pop off, re-assemble vise grip..
repeat...

The problem I ran into was that as I pushed the spring towards the
backing plate it would go further under the bracket that it hooks
to.   Any attempt to push in ended up pushing in and towards the
outside which just kept killn' me because I could see where the damned
thing had to go..

Show me oh wise one!

Lester