Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - LED question

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - LED question
From: Greg Gowins <eric.t.cartman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 22:26:07 -0500
Hi Bob,

I have quite a few LED lights around the exterior of my house.  I opted for
120V.  I found that the LEDs that were rated for 120V precisely were very
intolerant of any kind of voltage fluctuation, and they would pop pretty
quickly.  But there are now ones that are multi-voltage, that work with
anything from 60V to 280V.  I've had those in place for over 3 years now
without any kind of issues, and haven't had to replace a single one.

Greg Gowins
Driftwood, TX