Re: [Spridgets] Oshit

To: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Oshit
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:44:58 -0400
Great to hear Frank sorry I wasn't there. I was at the MATE ROV (underwater
robot competition) in Buzzards Bay, Mass. And.....my kids won 1st
place....yippi my 5 days per week after school Robotics Club work meeting
for the last 4 months paid off. Now onto the International Competition and
more 5 days a week work. June 24th and back in Buzzards Bay along with 54
other schools from all over the world. But I would rather be at an OSHIT Day
or my garage. My school needs a car club ; )Lin