Re: [Spridgets] Extend

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Extend
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 15:55:03 -0500
FWIW & FYI, PPP...

<<Frankly, an 8 foot blueberry bush is a little daunting.>>

I HAVE done the tomato plants and actually had to go
get a 1" x 8" x 1" and cut into 1" x 8" STAKES for
them.  36" cages where 'out-grown' in 3-4 weeks!!!
'Maters averaged around 3" in size, where DELICIOUS,
and plants bore fruit for over 6 months.  Freeze FINELY
'ended' fruit gathering<G>!!!

4 plants and I was taking 1/2 sized grocery bags full to
tavern a minimum of once a week !!!  Actually had folks
come over JUST to see them<VBG>!!!

Well worth the cost!!

Me

PS:  And I am NOT a 'green-thumb' person<VBG>!!!