Re: [Spridgets] Got my GREEN hoses yesterday!

To: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Got my GREEN hoses yesterday!
From: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:21:02 -0700
Installed the black hoses I got from Daniel yesterday.  They look great!  It
was very timely too.  The old hoses were cracked almost all the way
through.  When I pulled the curved smaller heater hose off the heater valve
the hose came off in pieces.  About time to change the coolant too.  It also
gave me a chance to polish the copper heater pipe while it was off.  Just in
time.  I am going to the British Extravaganza at Buttonwillow Raceway this
weekend.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2