[Spridgets] My bullets lost at the airport

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] My bullets lost at the airport
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:09:15 -0700
They took the bullets and asked me if I wanted to go through a process to
get them back.  I was just glad that I was going to be able to board my
plane and not have any more immediate hassle. .  so I said no, just take
them.

Then I asked the cop if he wanted them.  .as he was carrying a 9mm. . I
think a Glock the same as mine.

The cop cracked up telling me that it was not legal for him to take the
rounds for his own use.

The cop was a really cool young dude.  When I got back from my trip I saw
him again in the airport and I waved to him. .  he returned a wave back to
me and along with a friendly smile. .

I have always appreciated law enforcement, and I think they can tell that
when they deal with you.

All the police in Vacaville recognize me in my Bugeye with the English Bull
Terrier sitting on the hump tween the seats peering over to watch the
road.   With the combination of the car and the dog, I get a lot of people
taking pics with their cell phone cameras.

Kirk
59 BE