Re: [Spridgets] Spridget hood

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridget hood
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 09:09:12 -0700
Close correctly?
The part in front with the pointy tip (what's that called?) that engages to
lock the hood in place just needs to be adjusted down a little.
I didn't think it was worth my time to fiddle with it since I'm planning on
letting this hood go to someone else.
Front? Do you mean the edge near the windshield or the part at the front of
the car?
Are you merely flipping shi(t) at my offering or are you actually
interested?

Rick B.