Re: [Spridgets] NY Plates

To: mike rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NY Plates
From: Hal Faulkner <frog.aye@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 16:13:35 -0700
In California, "A vehicle which was manufactured after 1922, is at least 25
years old, and is of historic interest" may be registered as a historic
vehicle; however, "As used in this section, a vehicle is of historic
interest if it is collected, restored, maintained, and operated by a
collector or hobbyist principally for purposes of exhibition and historic
vehicle club activities."   So if you are using historic vehicle plates to
avoid paying taxes or avoid smog testing you are messing with the most
feared bureaucracy known to mankind: the CA DMV!

Hal