[Spridgets] Second Call: Northwest Organization of Spridget

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Second Call: Northwest Organization of Spridget
From: "Richard Ball" <richb@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:47:08 -0700
Second Call:  Northwest Organization of Spridget Handymen In Transit (NOSHIT)

We are closing in on the May 30th date for the NOSHIT meeting in Everett
Washington.  I want to extend another call for anyone in the Northwest (and
beyond) that would like to come and join in on the fun.  We currently have 11
people from Washington and Oregon planning on attending with a growing list of
varying projects.

The Cast:
Paul Asgeirsson
Rich Ball
Rick Bastedo
Dick Biggs
Michael Burkhart
Bill Gilroy
Phil Jones
Bill Loeb
Bill Masquelier
Bob Walker
Ed Perez (Ed the third)

The Cars and Projects:

Bill's 1966 Sprite:
    Installation of a new windshield assembly (glass and frame)
    Installation of new tennax fasteners for tonneau cover

Ed's 1976 Midget
    Bleed brakes
    Install front shocks
    Check front suspension and align