Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite update

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite update
From: Kathryn Bales <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 20:45:32 -0700
I would recommend a neighborhood restaurant that serves really good
food, rather than a fancy place where two bites of chicken, a spoonful
of potatoes, and three green beans constitute a dinner.  If he's
anything like the priests that I grew up with, he'd not only feel more
comfortable, but get a better meal to boot.

Kate